English for Speakers of Other Languages
Please Note: There are tougher language requirements for British Citizenship from 28 October 2013. You can read them here:
I am a British born experienced English / ESOL Teacher who has taught in various Colleges in London including Southwark College and Lambeth College, London - for over 10 years. I am also an ESOL Examiner for Trinity College, UK - ESOL Examining Board.
You can Book "one to one" lessons with me or have lessons in a Group.
Nationalities: Most of my Learners are from Poland, Lithuania, Bulgaria, France, Portugal, Brazil, Somali, Togo, Hungaria and I speak a few phrases of every language. ツ
* Freelancing For ESOL Training Centres affilliated with FE Colleges - £25 - £30/hour.
* Private Tuition - "One to One" - £15 -£20/hour
(Choose day and time).
Venue: Woolwich Centre, London - Zone 4.
If you are not far, I can come to you.
Lessons are "One to One" or with one and will be to suit your needs, which I will ask you about. Lessons will also include:
- Grammar / Reading / Pronunciation Exercises.
- Listening Exercises. (Listening to News or Audio CDs). Interesting Discussions (to help you speak better).
- Spelling Exercises. You will learn lots of new words and it is important you remember how to spell them.
- Support with preparing you for "The life in UK" exams, Trinity College Exams or Cambridge Exams.
- Any other special learning needs you may have.
My Experience – Read the About me Page.
Learn with your friends in a group of 5 to 8
£25/ hour (About £5/hour or less for each of you).
* Certificate of Attendance will be given *
What to do Next?
** Fill in the form below. I will email you confirmation of booking. If you need to discuss anything, call/text me on
0781 865 0170 or fill in the Contact form: Here
Many of my students now speak and write English confidently and have moved on to College / Further Education / good jobs. I look forward to supporting you achieve your goals too.
Insight Training - Booking Form
For Payments - ESOL Tuition